Why not safe for work?
Depends where you work. Some people might get in trouble for a masturbating bear on their computer I figure. Like my mom who reads this and works at a public library ;)Hi Mom.
hi kid! naughty naughty
Its not my fault, its Conan's! I just thought the Star Wars aspect was funny, which makes it Dads fault, with circular reasoning.
always blame the father when you can get away with it! otherwise, it's all mom's falt.
NSFW for sure! very funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Why not safe for work?
Depends where you work. Some people might get in trouble for a masturbating bear on their computer I figure. Like my mom who reads this and works at a public library ;)
Hi Mom.
hi kid! naughty naughty
Its not my fault, its Conan's! I just thought the Star Wars aspect was funny, which makes it Dads fault, with circular reasoning.
always blame the father when you can get away with it! otherwise, it's all mom's falt.
NSFW for sure! very funny!
Post a Comment